Art imitates life... this blog is about the experiences and the people that shape my life and inspire my designs.
To view the complete Fashletics Jewelry Collection please visit www.fashletics.com. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The New Look

BAM!  Here it is my sporty friends, the new face of Fashletics.  I may have just given Fashletics a makeover but let's not forget, it's what's on the inside that really counts... 

It is nearly impossible to sum up the essence of a brand in a simple symbol.  It is especially difficult when this brand encompasses so much that I love and so much that defines my own life.  And beyond wanting to express myself and my own passion for athletics I am trying to create something that is meaningful to others.  

So beneath this clean, fresh and flashy new blue logo lies the Fashletics mantra: LIVE • LOVE • LIFT.  Fashletics is all heart and it exists because throughout life I have constantly been encouraged to do what I love.  Ultimately, pursuing what you love in life will never fail you.  You may have to work harder, it may take longer, and it may not pay as well but I think the reward is far greater than anything else and the journey is more exciting.  Trust me, if I were only interested in monetary success I would have not gone to art school!

So all this living and loving, it's hard work!  It is hard to stay positive in the midst of heartbreak, failure, or tragedy.  It is hard to overcome physical and emotional obstacles that seem to stand in the way of our dreams and goals. Sometimes its hard just get out of bed in the morning and sometimes it seems impossible to fall asleep at night.  So where do we find the strength?  

For me, physical and emotional strength go hand in hand.  Achieving  physical goals, building strength, and learning new skills gives me the confidence to take on challenges outside the world of fitness.  And I know it's not just me.  As a CrossFit coach it has been incredibly rewarding to watch others gain strength and confidence by challenging their physical ability.  

So when I say "LIVE • LOVE • LIFT" - yes - I am referring to the actual physical act of lifting your body, lifting weights, or simply lifting yourself out of bed when you would rather not.  But the reason I am so passionate about physical lifting is not only because it makes you fit and healthy, it's because of the profound effect it has on your mind and spirit. So lift away my friends! Clean and jerk your way to happiness... I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment